| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Phak1, Gray_Ghost, Leo, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 22 | Hello,
Where can I find the hood braces and spring /post latch for a 1950 truck? I had them all once but the body who was painting the truck "lost" everything except the hood itself. Also anything else that I might need for the hood aside from the trim and badges.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |