| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,448 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | Since I'm eventually installing a Chevy 407 small block with a supercharger on it, I'll want a boost gauge anyway. Also helpful with a TO3 on the 235. So I'm thinking about a place to mount a boost gauge. I already have a tach strapped to the steering column so that space is used. I don't want to cut up the original dash. So instead of buying a cassette player (when I really would rather have CDs instead anyway), I can make a boost gauge mount to go in the original radio location and mount a CD player behind a custom flip-down speaker grill. That's a trick idea. The speaker grill would flip down like the glove box door to reveal the modern CD player behind it.
How's that sound?
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |