| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
192
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2014 Posts: 44 | I am in the process of installing a 250 six in a 1949 3100. I plan to use the bell housing and 3 speed transmission from a 64 c10. The rear end is from a 1955 3100 with 3.90 gears. I want to use the original steering column and the clutch and brake pedals. Where I need some help is on the clutch linkage. Can I use all of the 49 clutch linkage including the throw out bearing arm? I am hoping that someone else has done this and can steer me clear of problems. Thanks for your Help!
| | |
| |
| |