| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (wilbur53, KEVINSKI, Wayne67vert, Lostbuthaulinass, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, Peggy M, tclederman, 1 invisible),
104
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,478 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | I under stand that there must be a restriction somewhere so is it in the filter housing itself or in the lines,I just put any lines I could find when I put the filter on my 235 and wondering if that could be why the crank is scored and bearings down to copper with around 15,000 miles on it. Its time to change the oil and might eliminate the filter since the damage is done and will look into the correct lines before installing the replacement 235. | | |
| |
| |