| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 30 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 30 | FYI....I am getting the glass instaled in MY '40 tomorrow, after that all that is left is plates insurance and THE ROAD. I put the 350 in mine too I can't help with measurements to original frame cause i put a clip in mine but if there is anything else you need lemme know. PS I have a few pieces left over if you are looking. | | |
| |
| |