I know it's been a while, but I have been working on the 41. Had to take some time away from it last year due to change of priorities. But, I've been back at it with the goal of taking it for a test drive on the road. I'm almost there. I had to change out the steering box (thanks Jim!), re-clock the pitman arm, and locate and adjustable drag link. It's all working good now - - at least driving it in the back yard. Brakes seem to be working good but I want to get my parking brakes working before taking it out - - - just in case.
The bed will come off of it and I'll be picking up one from a 58 at Homecoming (thanks Don and Tim!). Still some work to do, but here's a pic. Thanks to all!
~ Victor 1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery 1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD 1957 3100 - moved on 1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on 1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on 1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter