| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 147 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 147 | The guy that has the original is wanting nearly 300 and it needs all new bushing and is quite rusted. It would easily clean up but the Classic Industries now has theirs listed for 150 and I will definitely consider it for the price difference. I have modified my drive train and suspension to some degree so I dont mind some newer parts. I do like the idea of driving it for awhile to get a feel for my current setup and since Classic has it I could wait. I also noticed Classic offers a rear sway bar as well so perhaps both may be in the near future.
Thanks everyone for all the input!
1950 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton 3100
| | |
| |
| |