Dongrey: they currently sell for $179 at Classic Industries. I got mine from them quite a few years back....don’t recall what I paid for it back then. However, I’ve been driving my ‘48 for about 5 years now and deliberately did not initially install the anti-sway bar for the first 1000 miles or so just to “appreciate” the ride and handling as it was without the item. Then I installed it with some anticipation expecting a big difference: the ride and handling did improve but not the kind of “night and day” difference I’d expected. It is moderately better, and worth the cost....I think everyone would have their own opinion. These are 70 year old work trucks, not designed for a boulevard ride or superb handling. I’d say that if you have a chance to buy an original anti sway bar, reasonably, just go ahead and do it, otherwise you’ll always be wondering if you made a mistake and missed out on the opportunity. It’s only money.... Good Luck, Dave