Thanks Steve, these are in the very rough stage and that is not the cab we are using that is a mock up fab-cab. Once we get the steering and driveline cut and fit, then it all comes apart again. The frame will be powdercoated and the suspension/brakes done. The motor is then getting torn down and rebuilt. It runs now w/o smoke but i want to freshen it up and of course a layer of chevy engine orange will be applied. I have a 48 5 window cab that is online to replace this rusted one. I prefer three window if anybody has a rust free 3 window 48-53 that would like to trade, let me know. Sorry no 54's or 55 1st series, it has to be a 2 piece front glass.
Steve I think i sent you a picure of that cab it is the purple one with no front end on the 49 1/2 ton frame with the nova clip.
thanks for looking and email me with any helpful hints you may have as this project unfolds.
RR