| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 | I just got me an awesome desert project. Its a 1955 2nd short bed 248cubic inch. I got the 248 to start on barely the touch of the starter. I drove it around my yard one day then when I went to try and move it today it seems as if the clutch probably disinegraded. It's been parked since 1981. Are there any steps I should follow to replace the clutch? I'm assuming I remove the engine to make it easier? I've removed engines and cabs and stuff before but I've never done a clutch. | | |
| |
| |