| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Leo, wvstovebolt, SuperSport, Flint48, Red75bronco, 78buckshot, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2018 Posts: 65 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2018 Posts: 65 | I went to a double mc and stayed with drums and had to add 10lbs residual check valves. I added one to the front line and one to the rearclose to the mc. I was told to add 2 on the front line after the split and then add a proportion valve but I didn’t go that route. They work great now, before the check valves I couldn’t get any pressure from the pedal. Now it’s good and firm. | | |
| |
| |