| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,496 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 | Thank you so much Fred for helping me make up my mind. I am going to just sell it as it is. I got the AC working by changing out 2 resistors and am going to try to tighten the steering gear. It's just too much where I don't get to keep the payoff.
I sincerely appreciate the candor and good advice. Geoff | | |
| |
| |