Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (Phak1 , Peggy M , Flatblu4748 , Charles in CA , FAST55 , Gray_Ghost , Rusted Nut ),
105
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,686
Members48,452
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
nothing beats a try but a failure
nothing beats a try but a failure
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
So, I am at the point on my rebuild were I am installing the plumbing. I did not replace the original single bowl master cylinder with another. A double bowl MC is installed. Should there be a check valve and a proportioning valve?
Attachments