| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,449 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 52 | Engine is in the truck and I don't plan on pulling the crank. I checked the clearances and they are acceptable but definitely on the loose side. The head is out being redone and I want to do quickie rings and bearings while it's off. I don't know much about the truck. Supposedly it was sitting since the '80s. | | |
| |
| |