Sorry if I came off as being lazy or aggressive I appreciate the responses and help offers.

The year is 1953 nearest I can tell is the pads themselves are just shy of 4 inches in width attached are a few pics of them. The pads the metal is just a touch over.

The bolt with the cotter key in it is the bolt im looking to replace I have also attached a picture of the bolt I had to drill out. The last picture is of one of the springs I am also trying to replace.

These shoes are on the rear axle. I also attached a picture of the brake shoes I havn't mounted they look clean to me but im not a expert.
Attachments
IMG_1147.JPG (217.63 KB, 31 downloads)
IMG_1148(1).jpg (226.71 KB, 31 downloads)
IMG_1150(1).jpg (264.7 KB, 33 downloads)
IMG_1146(1).jpg (304.45 KB, 31 downloads)
IMG_1145(1).jpg (330.28 KB, 30 downloads)

Last edited by Tanker916; 03/12/2019 11:50 PM.

Why bring a gun to a knife fight when you can bring a howitzer?