| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 | As what I believe Greg has done, I would install the motor first. With the SM420 not in place, it gives you lots of more wiggle room. Once the motor is roughed in, I would then install the SM420 by sliding it under the truck and then raise it with a engine hoist and slide it into place.
Oh and during removal, I remove the SM420 first again with an engine hoist. Disconnect and lower it to the ground (reverse of the above install method).
Craig My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
| | |
| |
| |