| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 16 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 16 | Welcome Matt. Hope you enjoy it. My wife is from Arkansas and I've been all over the state over the past 40+ years. AQ Chicken House still in business? Very cool, where at in Arkansas? Funny you ask about AQ, I was just telling the girlfriend that I need to take here there! It's still there, just hope it's as good as I remember it.
Matt M.
'49 Chevy 3100 5 Window (Project, started Feb 2019) | | |
| |
| |