I love this build! Great job so far. I have a couple of questions and suggestions. With the Ford braking system be sure that you upgrade or at least use new rubber for anything that is brake related. Those lines may look good on the outside but wear out on the inside and the bad rubber can act as a check valve and not allow the brake fluid to return and keeping the brake locked... I've been there and played that game.
I see that it's a P-pumped Cummins... I'm glad it's not a VE. I assume you've taken care of the dowel pin already correct? What exhaust manifold are you using? A 2nd gen is what I'm assuming but if it isn't then a second gen manifold would put the turbo in the center of the 3/4 exhaust ports vs between the 4/5 ports. It's hard to tell in the small pictures but kinda looks like you have a 3rd gen manifold flipped upside down. Nice work on cutting and piecing the pipe for relocating the turbo too.
I don't know much about these old trucks, I just bought my first one but I do know my diesels so if I can help feel free to ask.