| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,456 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | Quote: "O K I am old. I dont have any argument with any of the above but if you want a late model truck why not just buy one? The old shoe brakes will stop just fine if they are in good condition. I have seen them lock all four wheels in a panic situation. Not trying to start an argument. Just my opinion. Opinions are like noses, everyone has one."
...Beeeecause modern trucks don't look like stovebolts. With the possible exception of the SSR and I'm not sure that really IS a truck.
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |