| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (MickeyP, 37 GC, jmoore, Otto Skorzeny, Rusted Nut, kbenz, Eisenholtz, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 16 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 16 | welcome to the site! Cool to have a truck with that much family history!! My wife has the 68 Mustang that her dad bought new,. I painted it for them in 83, which is how we met! I told her she had to go out with me or I woldn't give her keys back! LOL. Lol not a bad way to score a first date! Yeah, it's definitely cool to have the family history with the truck. I've always wanted a '66 Mustang. Don't have one in the family to inherit, but that may be next on the list once the truck is finished. 
Matt M.
'49 Chevy 3100 5 Window (Project, started Feb 2019) | | |
| |
| |