Bartamos, you'd be surprised how flexible a fender without a mounting flange is. I'd be hesitant to try and restore those without some templates of the proper curvature. Even with the compound curves, they don't hold their shape well once the flange is gone.
OP,
You have several options.
As I said earlier, check around for a fender or two that are less damaged than yours and splice the rear of it (them) to your fenders.
Find used replacements that are less damaged and more easily fixed. (more $ and less time)
Buy new replacements (way more $$ but way less time)
Patch yours using templates you might get from another member (I might be willing to make you some curve templates based on my fenders, but they're still buried in the snow). That's going to take a lot more time and higher potential to not get a good fit after all is said and done.