| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,334 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 | Originally posted by 66/STEPSIDE: try www.mpbrakes.com I have used them for 2 of my trucks, quality parts.I found Master Power Brakes with a Google search a few nights back. I'm working on putting together a comparison chart of all the kits/companies I can locate, both to help me in my decision and to help others in the future. Thanks, Brent | | |
| |
| |