| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 52 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 52 | I have a camaro clip on my 1951 3100- the rear is obviously going to be closer now to the frame- How much clearance do I need from the top of the axle to the bottom of the frame rails? If I need to modify the frame rail- what is a way to do this?? I have about 5" now- and am going to use coil-overs with ladder bars (street truck- I hope this will make for a nice ride). | | |
| |
| |