If it's a 3 speed the passenger car trans won't fit- - - -it has a different bolt pattern and bell housing, and there are other major differences. There should be plenty of transmissions available to swap out- - -I think I've got at least 2 or 3 stashed away. The 4 speeds set up for the torque tube are a little harder to find but any SM-420 4 speed can be converted to torque tube drive with just a little swapping of parts at the driveline end. I'm about to "inherit" a 216/3 speed setup in good working condition from a bolter who is swapping to a 261/4 speed drivetrain. Drop me a private message and I'll try to help you out- - - -buying/selling/trading anywhere except the Swap Meet forum is frowned upon by the PC Patrol!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!