| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (TooMany2count),
81
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Mike, I purchased a repro pedal for my 1 ton AD (ball and socket type) and it didn’t fit worth blah. It was from LMC. I’ve found that on many reproduction parts it’s a crap shoot as to which parts are going to fit and which don’t. The pedal wouldn’t fit into the “push rod” when installed and when pivoted it would pop the ball out of the little socket on the back. I felt I didn’t want that happening when I was driving so I put it on my shelf and used the old one. My old one didn’t have rubber either but this is what I did. I got some nice heavy floor mat rubber, cut it to fit the pedal, predrilled some holes for (if I remember correctly) little 10-32 electrical bolts, and glued that sucker down with 3m spray adhesive. It looks good but isn’t original looking. If you can live without it perfectly original looking his may be an option. https://photos.app.goo.gl/VtQVwTpsXddADEfy9
Last edited by Fox; 02/17/2019 4:31 PM.
| | |
| |
| |