| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 378 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 378 | The only thing I know is on my 49' is you have to get the one with a round hole on the back. I ordered a replacement pedal not knowing that I had to have one that was for a 49'. There's a difference in them. Hope this helps. The one that I have has a built up rubber on the back for rod that comes through the firewall and it has a press type fit to keep it in place. | | |
| |
| |