| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 128 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 128 | Thanks Rusty, I read through the user manual and what rules and documentation I could find before posting. I like to try and not make a fool out of myself but it rarely works 
Last edited by Achipmunk; 02/12/2019 2:13 AM.
Hoka Hey! Spartan
1959 Chevy Spartan 100 "Battle Wagon" 2008 Buell Lightning "War Horse"
| | |
| |
| |