| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, mick53, tclederman, Wayne67vert, TUTS 59, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 46 | Hey guys,
Just curious if anyone knows what the widest back tire I can use without changing rear fenders or bed in my 1950 3600. I'm trying to get this chassis rolling and don't have the sheet metal to go off of. Using the ford 8.8 rear end which h measure out the same as the 3100 stock rear.
I tried searching but I'm getting a few different numbers. I think I'm gonna stick with 26 tall.
Any info is greatly appreciated. | | |
| |
| |