I have one similar to the ones in the link Jerry provided. I have had it in for a number of years. Mine is 10w x 12 hi. It is "insulated" with a piece of bubble wrap type insulation. I think it is R4 value or something lame like that. Better than nothing but, not the best. I heat with a wood stove so,. I don't worry about losing some heat there. The shop is barn shaped and gas R19 in the walls and R30 in the ceiling so, it is pretty well insulated other than the door. I am more than comfortable out there in the winter but, we rarely drop much below the upper 20s. Most of the winter is closer to upper 30s lower 40s overnight so, probably a bit warmer than your winter!


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof