| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,078 Posts1,056,283 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2017 Posts: 127 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2017 Posts: 127 | I got their e-mail about that the other day. Wish they'd had that sale a year ago! I could've put new aluminum pistons in the '51 and got rid of the cast iron ones. I'm sure the Babbitt bearings would have appreciated that.
1951 Chevrolet 6400
| | |
| |
| |