Just so you all will be smarter than when you logged on................. every State has some sort of law on the books about auxiliary lighting and modifications to factory installed lighting. Modification of headlights and tail lights to outside the parameters of factory manufactured is almost always prohibited. Failure to dim lights to oncoming traffic is always a ticket when that traffic is a law enforcement officer. Now you all know. BTW, I know you don’t care so you need not pass along your feelings about stupid laws. ohwell


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)