Just scored an olds 455 out of an 75 gmc RV with 60k on it. I know there's not too much info on here about this swap. I looked high and low through this an olds forums trying to find an answer to the age old question a out cam swap. Anyone had anyluck with anything in particular? I'm swapping I to a 1950 3600. Already has the mustang 2 front end and 8.8 rear with 3.73 gears. I'd honestly like to learn particulars about different cams but I'm not sure anyone will walk me through step by step what everything means. So, for now just some suggestions on a mild can. I do like the lopey idle and I'm probably going to keep it mostly stock. Currently have the j heads running 8.5:1 compression. Not looking for a 900 hp car to go to the strip but, would still love some get up and go (maybe race the occasional import at the stop light haha).