Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (CandoBrent , 1955 1 Series , MNSmith , Bill Hanlon , Otto Skorzeny , GrandpasJimmy , 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,077
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 216
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 216
I saw an ad for a 235 engine with a 6 digit number on the block. I can't find this number any where on the casting number lists on any of the sites. I've attached a photo. thanks, Joe
Attachments