| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2018 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2018 Posts: 37 | Ok guys the truck bed is all done moving to the inside of the cab! Have some small things done but my question is do I want to install the new electric windshield wiper motor (which I got to order) or just go ahead and install my Vintage heater A/C which I do have first! Reason asking I am 68 yrs. old 54 inch shoulders 38 inch waist and I don't lay on my back so well anymore! Yes I am looking for an easier way to attack the problem?
Thanks Pops
Pops the truth is out there!
| | |
| |
| |