| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
163
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | I have my original 6volt horn running on 12 volts with a relay. I’m not sure exactly what a trumpet horn is (I assume it’s long and looks like a trumpet). I have the little circular domed shaped horn on mine. Quick little beep beeps and everything seems to be working just fine on my AD. | | |
| |
| |