| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 2-Ton, DadsFirstPickup, Otto Skorzeny, HandyAndy, Peggy M, DES57, Jman),
124
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,532 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 111 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 111 | Thanks guys, you are right...I should have said the clutch plate. That is what I am really fighting with.
I think the flywheel is probably a lot easier, via the input shaft hole.
I will head out there this morning and try again. Failing that I will pull the head and try to get the thing to rotate.
Thanks again. | | |
| |
| |