Got some bad news about my 49 PU's suspension. Seems the guy I bought it from didn't do a very good job of "upgrading" the ride and did more harm then good. My trusted suspension guy said the guy had the right idea but didn't excute it very well.(He used a Mus. II weld on kit of some sort and a late model ? four link in the rear) It was suggested I get a late model F body front clip and consider going back to a leaf spring rear with bag assist and that would smooth many a rough road problems down the line. It was also suggested I find a later model rolling frame, either A or F body between 72 and 85 with the same wheel base and tranfer everything over. This is supposed to be a reliable daily driver. Any idea's which way to go? All suggestions are greatly apprecaited - I'm new to rodding so it's a learn as I go!