| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 251 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 251 | Thanks for the reply, Alvin. Actually I replaced the old hinges with a brand new set. And I tried both strikers. Right now I have the '53 strikers on the truck. I get the same result as with the '50 strikers. I think it may be time to do some custom work with a grinding/cutting wheel and welder. I have tried everything else.
“Old Blue” 1953 Chevrolet 3100
| | |
| |
| |