| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,162 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 66 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 66 | Thanks guys I thought there were a couple of things missing.
Cecil; Thanks for the picture it help explain what the bolt holes were for on the firewall and hood. If you could send me a picture of the cross support I would appreciate it. I have no idea how it would go under there but I figured something should stop the hood from being so flimsy.
Dave | | |
| |
| |