| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 306 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 306 | ** I dropped my 261 engine mfg. date 01-1963 off at Allard Machine in Ennis Texas yesterday for a complete rebuild. While loading it for transport I noticed the plunger that is said what makes it a bypass flow or a full flow oil filter system was flush with the engine block. ** My question what should be the position of the plunger for a full flow oil filter?? I've seen it posted both ways {plunger in & plunger flush} for full flow. I plan on using an orig. full flow filter so I thought I had better ask the experts as to what position the plunger should be in for a full flow oil filter. Many Thanks To The Experts. Your Time And Effort Is Greatly Appreciated. | | |
| |
| |