| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 182 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 182 | Hello out there, Like many before me, I am starting to assembly the bed on my truck. In my bed mounting kit I received 4 wood blocks, 2 rubber pads and the appropriate nuts/ bolts/washers. My question is which cross sill do the rubber pads go under? Also what size and length of bolts (there are 3 holes on each side) do I use to secure the bed sides to the rearmost cross sill? Do they go all the way thru the stake pocket? If so won't it crush when I tighten it down? Don't remember any spacers. Thanks as always. Jon
| | |
| |
| |