| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | Sounds like a bad MC. When you bled the brakes did the fluid squirt out with any pressure?
If you adjust the brakes so the wheels will only turn 3/4 of a turn when spun by hand and then bleed the brakes until no air comes out the only other thing I can think of is the MC. But I am sure others who know more will correct me if I am wrong.
Rich | | |
| |
| |