| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | I would be careful how much the front of the crank drops. You don't want to have the timing gear slip a tooth. I have replaced the seal with the engine in place on two vehicles but I pulled the transmission back. I also adjust main bearing shims to get down to the minimum clearance. | | |
| |
| |