| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 | Hi Bolters. I have a 1940 truck and replacing the run channel in the doors. Does any one have any experience with installing it? I looked on line and did a search here but not a lot of info on 1947 and earlier old trucks. I bought the chev of the 40's kit. It didn't come with instructions. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |