I agree Ron. Would love to have it. Did you guys notice that fan control on the firewall. Never seen one of those, but I'm going to research for my vette. I've never had a problem with my stovebolt engines running hot. Can't imagine the A/C has that kind of an impact. Also did you notice the extensive brake dust on the inside of those rims. Either real cheap pads, or someone has a heavy foot.
Allen Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude
1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer 1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer 1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod 1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great 1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week 1974 Stingray Corvette
|