| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | Originally posted by ALBERT: You can also do a light mist with a rattle can the area to be sanded with a highlighted colour this will show up any low spots when you block sand.. I was doing that and found it to clog the paper quickly and I had to wait before sanding. Then I learned about "3M dri-guide coat" which is basically like copier toner that you smear on with a sponge applicator. It showed exactly where to sand and where it was perfect. Never again will I block without using it. Curt B.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |
| |