| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
102
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,439 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Dave, I have an old reamer I believe is 7*, range is 3/8" to 1". It not new and I don't know how sharp it is. I'm about 40 min south of Upper Marlboro...bring your parts down and we can give it a try. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |