| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TUTS 59, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Hawkman, baldeagle, UtahYork, 2 invisible),
57
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,356 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#12778 01/26/2002 3:12 AM | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 2,773 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 2,773 | If I had sold you the balancer, I wouldn't refund your money knowing that you had driven the balancer on instead of pulling it on with a bolt. I had mentioned this in another thread on balancers. You need to drill and thread the crankshaft with a 7/16-20 tap in a hole one inch deep. Get the bolt kit from Summit Racing or whoever, it comes with a heavy washer thick enough not to bend under load.
As far as undoing the damage or returning the balancer, I don't know what to tell you.
Fred 52 3600 69 C-10
| | |
| |
| |