| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ole49GMC),
109
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 3 | My 66 has a newer Pollack ignition switch and I have the key for it. I purchased a whole new lock set that came with both doors, glove box and ignition tumbler. I can’t find any information how to remove the tumbler from the Pollak switch. I called the company tech line and the guy told me he doesn’t know how to do it nor is there any written instructions available on their site. He suggested I get a locksmith. None of the Pollack switch’s have a model number on them????? It’s a standard 4 position switch with accessories to the left and on or run to the right along with momentary start to the far right. It has approximately 1/8” hole in the bottom of the housing.
I hate to break it not knowing. The replacement tumbler is an AC Delco type with the 2 holes for a paper clip that I’m familiar with. Turn is to ACC....insert the clip and keep turning to the left.
This switch fits my painless harness with a nice plug. I’d like to keep it.
Thanks ahead of time for any help.
Greg | | |
| |
| |