Originally Posted by Paul's53chevy
If you need any photos of what it looks like, I'm sure I've got one somewhere. I only put mine in because i found it after putting it back together and figured I'd better do it because i didn't know what would happen if i didn't. I will tell you dropping that pan and getting it back together with that 4 piece gasket was a huge pain in my a**. I wont do that again unless absolutely necessary.

That is why I not jumping right on fixing it and more importantly I do not want to void any warranty the shop has from rebuilding the engine. I will let them know there should have been a baffle there but not their fault because there was not one in the engine when they got it.


1954 Chevy 3104 3 Window Hydra-Matic in my family for over 60 Years

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right... "Scarlet Begonias" Grateful Dead 1974